I don't know about you but i could really do with a holiday preferably turkey or Italy, that will be where i head off to next and this is what i would pack...
- Suncream- That's an essential when going away. Skin comes first with me and those harmful rays are not kind so protection is a must!
- A book ( The Alchemist) - I'm such a book worm lol I love getting stuck into a really great book and just losing track of time so i would most probably read this on the plane or on the beach.
- Kimono- All summer i've been loving the good ol' kimono. It's perfect, you can dress it up or down :)
- Sandals - Sometimes you don't feel like walking in heels and that's when you just fling 'em on and off you go- simple! oh and in a hot country, you don't want your feet trapped in closed shoes really now d'ya?
- Sunglasses- Another essential! These are great for shielding out the sun, covering up tired eyes due to lack of sleep from all the all the partying i would be doing haha and not to mention the fact they make you look like a diva ;)
- Accessories (bangle) - I love to accessorize. It can make a plain outfit pop!
- Red lipstick- Who doesn't love abit of red lippy?!? the way it can just transform your mood is amazing. I would most probably wear this in the evening to dinner
- Bikini- what is there to say? you can't go on holiday without a bikini lol
- Camera- This is to take a million pics to capture great moments that will be cherished.
- phone- I can't go anywhere without my phone. I would be keeping in contact with loved ones and taking a few selfies for insta and also to listen to music
- Multi-purpose product (Elizabeth Arden)- This would be used for everything...dry lips, spots, cuts, you name it lol
- Dress and heels- this would be worn for a dinner date.
There's so many other things i would have packed and knowing me it would end with my suitcase not being able to close lol. I would also love to do a road trip with my girls one day as there's so many places in Europe i haven't visited yet. If you do decide to, be sure to check out euro break down as they have great deals on insurance which will be one less thing for you to worry about so you can fully enjoy your break away :)
What would you pack in your suitcase?